A website experience that gives your target audience exactly what they want and need will increase leads. For a great website content, design and ongoing site management must all be considered.Other services
There's more to 'just building a website'. A successful website that generates leads and engages its audience will have considered a complex maze of related factors - marketing, design, content, hierarchy, navigation, development, SEO, social media integration, ongoing management...
This approach will give your audience the rewarding online experience they crave and your business the website it deserves. So get a website in an altogether different league. We're marketeers, coders and designers. We cover all the bases that make a website an all round success.
Our websites are an average £1,400. There are no ongoing monthly fees for the use of your fully editable website. Choose an upfront investment which you can pay in two instalments or a start up fee and £40 a month forever? Instead, pay for the things that will affect how successful your website is.
We assess what you want to achieve, user experience and factors that affect the performance of your website. We'll help you identify the value your business offers and your target audience. For a quality website content is king and it will affect your website hierarchy and navigation. We'll assess your domain, hosting, analytics and social media needs, setting up and syncing them as appropriate. Search Engine Optimisation is linked to your social media activity and training on how to get the most out of your site follows. Throughout all this, project management is key.
1. We need to understand your business goals and customer needs for the success of your site.
2. We design your website around content that fulfils the needs of your customers and supports your business goals. Since content and user experience are so important we help you create it.
3. For efficiency and cost effectiveness we use the Something Beckons Content Management System. This enables us to spend more time creating and organising valuable content.
4. We advise on social media, set you up and offer one to one and workshop training.
5. We provide ongoing support because a stagnant website will not get the results you want. A blog and social media channels will need populating. Site updates can be easily managed and in time your site may need adapting as your business and customer needs evolve. We're here for the journey.
We chose Something Beckons to work with us to develop our website after being force-fed jargon and a menu of costly maintenance fees by a number of other web design agencies. Something Beckons stood out, a shining beacon of commonsense and hard-earned knowledge in a sea of over-charging waffle kings. Our main contact was Sara Drawwater; she listened to what we wanted, took a real interest in us, our business and our ethos and worked with us to develop a website that suited our brand perfectly. Top notch! Taz Thornton, Director at Turquoise Tiger